Monday, February 26, 2018

Mishap Tags by Lynne Forsythe


Hi UmWowStudio Fans.....
Hope all is Well in your part of the world.

I'm stoppin' by to share with you
two tags that were birthed out of a horrible Mishap.

Here is a quick video of my MISHAP! 

....and these are the tags I made from my mishap.


See how I created my inchies HERE.



I needed to accent my flowers with a few leaves so 
I chose one of my UmWowStudio Signature Series Chippies
I wanted to follow along on the same "Mishap idea" with my chippie.
  • I painted the front of the chippie with Lime Cordial. Let it dry.
  • Painted on Vanilla Milk Shake. Let it dry.
  • Flipped the chippie over and spritz with water.
  • When absorbed, bend the leaves as you wish. Let it dry
  • Paint with Lime Cordial. 
  • Cut apart as needed 


Do you see the UmWowStudio Damask Stencil in the background?




What do you do with your Mishaps??
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by.


Other Products Used

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam
Just Peachy
Lime Cordial
Royal Velvet

Color Wash Paint
Vanilla Milkshake

Canvas Corp
Printed Cardboard
Cross Hatches

Kraft Tag

Jute ~ Natural
Twisted Hemp White/Natural

Yvonne Blair Designs/Impression Obsession
Everyday Quotes 1


1 comment: