Thursday, October 26, 2017

Stoppin' by with a QUICKIE

HEY! UmWowStudio Fans.....
Thanks for stopping by the blog to check out my quickie!
As I mentioned in my last post
LIFE has been OUT of CONTROL....lately!
Everything in me wants to create some deeply creative
work of art for the blog.....
but ALL i have time for lately is a QUICKIE!


The inspiration for this 'Tovers ATC was the "leftover" 
stamped words, "OUR HEART", 
which are part of a larger quote, and
the heart shaped piece of vintage embroidery. 


I picked up a 'Tover ATC that I had made by soppin' up excess
Heavy Body Acrylic from a project I had completed previously.

Next, I went to my UmWowStudio bin and pulled out 
a baggie with
I pulled out my tubes of paint and painted my hearts
with an ombre look.


Next,
a leftover piece of
burlap 
wire mesh 
and string
topped off with a wire spiral.


Hope you enjoyed my 'Tover Quickie!

I think this ATC will end up on the front of a card.


Thank You for stoppin' by!!!!!

....and Be Creative!

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
The Crafter's Workshop
Heavy Body Acrylic Paint
Kale Smoothie
Iridescent Gold

Mixed Media ProductsLight & Fluffy

Canvas Corp
Kraft Paper
Burlap

Yvonne Blair Designs/Impression Obsession
Words for Art


1 comment: