Monday, May 8, 2017

Caution

Hello everyone,

It is my turn to show you some inspiration today ! I have made a 6"x6" art journal page on a piece of 7 Dots Studio paper from the Writer's block collection. I tried to make it a little fun !



First I painted the glasses.....


Next I used holographic (glittery) embossing powder and heat embossed the glasses...


It is nice and sparkly ! 


I used a vintage photo from Tim Holtz' lost relatives I think it is called. I cut her out... 


I added red paint around the edges and used a big lid to stamp circles around the head. I added some rubber stamping (VivaLasVegaStamps!) and put the whole thing together using some bits and pieces that were lying around. 




A close up....


and here she is again ! 

I used the Photo Booth Props today: 


You find them HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 





1 comment: