Friday, August 5, 2016

Golden Artist Trading Cards - tutorial




Hello friends!
Today I would like to show you photo tutorial
for the set of golden Artist Trading Cards.

I used:



Step 1: I covered a few pieces of trimmed cardboard with the layer of gesso.



Step 2: I added a piece of old book's page to each ATC.


Step 3: I added a layer of gesso on the top through the handwriting stencil.


Step 4: I covered the pattern from a stencil with golden
embossing powder and I dried it with the heating tool.


Step 5: I covered edges of each ATC with embossing ink and yellow embossing powder.


Step 6: I added a bit of pink with a pink gelato (just to break the pure "gold").


Step 7: I added golden shimmer with a few layers of golden spray mist.


Step 8: I added hexagons on the top (make sure that the surface is dry!).
I added brown stamping and liquid pearls.
In the end I added some string and a few drops of glossy accents.


And voila :) 




3 comments: