Monday, September 14, 2015

Oh the Places You'll Go! Mixed Media Layout by Kris Berc

Hello UmWowStudio fans!  It's Kris here today with a sweet layout of my little girl featuring chipboard, flair, and a stencil from the UmWowStudio store!


I chose to leave the chipboard pieces unaltered for this layout.  I think their raw color adds nice contrast to this otherwise pastel-colored page.


I tucked some messy thread beneath the chipboard pieces for some fun texture.


I glued this fun piece of flair to the center of this beautiful butterfly chipboard piece, and then adhered this layered embellishment on top of some messy thread with some foam tape.


Oh how I love heavy gesso with stencils!  Here I've used the Checker Board stencil on a torn piece of patterned paper.


other products:
patterned paper: Blue Fern Studios
flowers: Prima Marketing
script stamp: Prima Marketing
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang, Prima Marketing
misc: date stamp, white thread

I hope you have a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment