Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Follow a new Path!

Hello bloggers and hope everyone is starting 2015 in a wonderful way.
Today is my Birthday....Yahoo! Well in Australia it where I live it was yesterday and I'm not sharing my age....  I'm sharing my first layout for 2015 with a photo that inspires me....I find pathways fascinating and always try to find out where they lead to.....Never too old to discover new pathways!
 
 'Find your Way'
 
 
 UmWowStudio products used:
 

Other products:
7 Dots Studio/UmWowStudio - Destination Unknown papers, tags and stickers.
Manor House Flowers, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz tissue paper, Gesso, texture paste and Liquitex black lava texture gel.
 
 Thanks for dropping by the blog.

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

5 comments:

  1. wow, that picture rocks. Just beautiful!!! Great layout and love the softness of this.

    HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and great picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture and layout!

    ReplyDelete