Friday, July 11, 2014

'On her Tuffet'

 
Hello there and welcome!
Geraldine here and today I'm sharing my first official Creative Team member layout and blog post. I consider myself an 'earth girl' and by that I mean I love trees, leaves and nature, right down to my colour palettes.
So I must say.....how could I resist the Layered Leaves & Leaf confetti and I just had to add these Spooky branches -  to match that nasty big Spider.
 

UmWowStudio Supplies:
 
 
Other Supplies:
Nature Walk - Winged Vines - 7DotsStudio
Cold Country - Lonely Evenings - 7DotsStudio
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays
Scrappers Garden Flowers
Tim Holtz Ball chain
TJ Designs - Prima Stamps


I find fussy cutting - relaxation therapy and the stunning design and colour of the Nature Walk paper added the perfect touch of nature I was after. I have even got some hidden spider webs on the layout - see if you can find them!


Thanks for dropping by the UmWowStudio blog, stay a while and enjoy all the creativity the team here has to share! Geraldine.

5 comments:

  1. stunning layout, love how you have used the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever. Love the use of chains with leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT layout!!! Love the use of all the nature items...especially the leaves.

    ReplyDelete