Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Good Stuff

Hello :)
Anai here with a calm and sweet weekend layout for you.
Couple days ago I was coming back from work and I decided to spend some time in the city.
I bought myself delicious frozen coffee and I was just sitting there on the street listening to the music.
Sun was shining, people were passing by and it was just a perfect time :)
Usually I'm a very busy girl trying to manage three jobs and creative hobby... but this moment - it was a time just for me.


Even though the base of my layout is dark, I managed to give it a very happy feeling - mosty by using sweet pink accents, polka dot patterns, our chipboards and flairs :) And of course some white circles from the cirle confetti mask :)





I wish you all a very good weekend and also I hope that you will find some time just for yourselves :)
Believe me - it's worth it :)
Anai

UmWow Studio Supplies:
Circle Confetti Mask
Butterfly Kisses Flair
Life is Good Flair
Every Day Speech Bubbles
Gear Mash
Feather - Solid

No comments:

Post a Comment