Thursday, April 3, 2014

Getting Creative with UWS Flair!

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Tina here today with my first April project share!  I wanted to create an Art Journal page using this adorable Moon Face flair, from the Moon Shine Flair collection.


to create this really simple, but whimsical Art Journal page, I used pre-printed sheets from DeviantScrap.com.  Once I adhered them in place, I began embellishing them with all sorts of UWS goodies!

I really loved the Moon Face Flair, but to add a bit of whimsy, I cut out a set of over-sized lips and added them to the flair.  Who says flair can't be embellished?  ;)


I also added a Glittered Crown, from the new Photo Booth Props chipboard set.

I add more glittery fun, I glittered a few Butterflies from the Butterfly Confetti set.



To finish off my Art Journal page, I wanted an area of WOW!  Using the Light Bulb Mask, I painted and doodled right on my background, then topped it off with another piece of flair from the Moon Shine Flair collection.



I hope you enjoyed my Art Journal page today!  Next time you want to use your Flair and masks in a creative way, pull out the Flair!

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment