Monday, March 31, 2014

Into the wild

Hello!
It is wiosanka today with another layout made of Nature Walk collection and amazing chipboards, flair and mask from UmWowStudio :-)
My project is about my younger son - Tomek, and his adventure with climbing :-)
I love the background effect that appears when I put gesso through Circle Confetti Mask :-) I think it fits excellent not only to the boyish pages ;-)
 I also used Gear Mash - I just love them! And Soar Tag altered with some different mists.
Do You love flairs as much as I do? The flairs from UmWowStudio are very special - they're big but quite flat and that's why they're great for layouts :-)

UmWow Studio products that I used:

Have a nice week! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours and the pieces you have used to make it look so much like the photo's surround. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful green in the background! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WON DAY 3 contest----did you get my email? Thanks

    ReplyDelete