Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Journey Is The Destination {Layout by Amy}

Our post today comes from the uber talented brand new creative team member.. AMY LASSITER!!!

Amy Says: For my first project as an UmWowStudio design team member, I had such an amazing time creating with the Cicada Mask, and some beautiful chipboard. I loved how versatile it was, and how the wings were so delicate. After creating the mixed media background, and layering up my papers, I enjoyed choosing the Floral flourish, Cicada Bug, and Chevron confetti chipboard pieces.


The gorgeous flowers from the Dream a little dream Flair, added a touch of delicate femininity, that works so well with the photo of my sweet 11 year old daughter.

I'm so stoked to have Amy on the UWS Creative Team --- the team is so super versatile and all uber talented, she fits in perfectly! This project is stunning and I seriously cannot get enough of it. I've spent what feels like hours ogling all the details.

6 comments:

  1. AMAZ-ing! Amy, this is such a beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Beautiful!!! I LOVE the Cicadas! Just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page! I love all the ink treatments and the chipboard is gorgeous I love how you did it! Thanks so much for sharing. All the best.
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely gorgeous layout, love all the masking and paint splatters and the layers of use with the chipboard.

      Delete