Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Best of the Ribbonistas Week

This week @ May Arts we're celebrating the Ribbonistas in preparation for the new DT reveal!


Join each day in wishing each talented artist a loving farewell, or in some cases safe passage from one term to the next! (and be entered to win some RIBBON of course!)

Today I'm showcasing these projects:

Follow Your Dreams Layout
Follow your Dreams is a 12×12 mixed media layout using burlap twine to suspend dreams ripe for the plucking!
Joy Christmas Tree
The JOY tree was done for the Ribbonista inspired Tree hop around Christmas time, and it's a TOTAL favorite. It doesn't even leave my mantle!
The Little Things Mini Album
The Little Things of 2013 is me making myself take the time to write down some of my favorite things that happen on regular days. A hair cut, walking on daddy's feet, or trying to whistle for someone's attention.
I'm sharing the spotlight with my super bff Chrissy today, so be sure to check out her projects, too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Follow Your Dreams project!! Creative and gorgeous!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete