Thursday, April 11, 2013

A STAR project by Kylie!

Because we went straight into production and skipped a few small steps in planning, things are slightly mixed up. And for that I apologize.. One of those things happened to be getting the Creative Team their goods to play with! Normally most Creative team posts will be on Wednesdays with a few others here and there, but due to ironing out wrinkles in the beginning I get to share a 2nd Creative Team post with you TODAY.. barely 24 hours after the fist one! 


Today I get to present to you KYLIE and her beautiful project:


Kylie says "I wanted to showcase the UmWowStudio chip and make it the 'star' of my project. My daughter has been having night terrors and so I settled on this project for her bedroom. I used a combination of stars that were naked chip (such a rich colour with the right amount of char) and misted with pink and brown mists. I used the same mists on some cardstock to create the the directions to Neverland from Peter Pan. I then attached my stars to either the cardstock or hung them from holes inside a 12x12 inch shadowbox frame using twine.


Products used: Layered Star chip (UmWowStudio), Bazzil cardstock, Maya mists (Maya Road), Thicker letters (American Crafts) and Twine (The Twinery)."

3 comments:

  1. I have a "thing" about elephants. I would love to have these for my bedroom. Cute idea. Thanks for the idea using the stars. This would make a great greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet Kate Bush will be ringing up to commission her own!

    ReplyDelete