Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dear Child - Let your creativity SOAR tag

I recently got the chance to work with some fabulous Gauche Alchemy pieces.. they put together vintage and ephemera kits. Super fun!! I teamed up the VLVS! DT with the GA DT and fun was had by all :)

here is my finished piece for the team up:

p.s... yes.. that is my Goobaloo bent down coloring with chalk :) he loves it so!!
I used the Bird In Flight stamp from VLVS! and I used a star punchinella from GA as a mask. I also used some beads from a trim they sent me to form my clouds. Which by the way are held together using Gel Medium! What a super neat effect it is has so thick and "gloopy".



I also used Distress Ink in walnut stain, broken china, and pine needles, the TH ray embossing folder, TH soar alphas and bubbles, TH tags die, memento ink, white cardstock, an american crafts pen, turquoise wire, water, crystal lacquer, pop dots, hot glue and recycled packaging.

I'll be entering this in the Layered challenge @ SimonSaysStampandShow as well as the pastels with a pop of color challenge @CropChocolate.com 

5 comments:

  1. Great tag, I love the subtle ink blending and the stars! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it DeeDee!! I need to get that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Deeds!! You made Goobaloo cuter than ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the clouds and the whole design. Thank you for playing along at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete