Saturday, May 5, 2012

THE BIG REVEAL...

...

I'm starting a Monthly Handmade Embellishment KIT CLUB!!! AHHH!!



Unlike most of the other companies you will not need a "membership" I will start with a set number of kits, and once those have sold I will make more as the orders come in - don't worry.. I've got a handy man to help me ;) He even learned to crochet with me!! 


On the first of the month I'll reveal an Inspiration board and the name of the new kit - in the days following I will reveal bits and pieces of the kit -- then it will be up for sale as a whole piece! The price will always be $18 with $3 shipping in the US and $5 shipping in Canada :) International from there will be figured out if it comes up :)
After the last day of the month.. the kits will be RETIRED. 

think of things like handmade flowers (paper, fabric, felt, cardboard, crocheted, resin),wire wrapped pieces, scatters, banners, pinwheels, 3D embellishments, silhouettes (designed and cut by me!), resin pieces.. the list goes on and on! :) 

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow DeeDee! This so exciting! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm betting we'll see some of those awesome flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I'm pretty excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to see! So does this mean your kits will be announced on the 1st of each month, and then be available to purchase on the 7th of every month? Just want to make sure I have it straight : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome news! Can't wait to see the goodies...I'm doing some blog catch up so I am just now seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I am ready... when exactly do we see "the goods"? Liked the name and inspiration board pics. Not that I am impatient or anything... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. I am all about embellishments lately

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hardly wait to see the kits!!!

    ReplyDelete