Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SketchMania #24

Good morning folks! lots of snow on the ground here today.. makes for gorgeous trees but lame trips outside with the dog lol.

Hope you're all ready for Christmas and the good feelings it will bring! Don't forget about the fantastic prize AJ is offering for this month's prize! - Papers, ribbons, thickers, do it yourself ornaments, brads, sticker tags... click the word prize to see the closeup!

Here's this week's sketch and the examples:



AJ:


DeeDee:


RachelMay:


Submit, as always, below in the Mr. Linky - you have until the 31st of Dec for this one! Please link directly to your blog entry (CropChocolate, facebook, flikr, photobucket are ok too!) and make sure your name is the title of the piece, we'll need to be able to notify our winner!

4 comments:

  1. My LO (Megan Ann's) is really a scraplift of AJ as well as using the sketch! Thanks for the inspiration AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sketches, DeeDee! They were great inspiration for finishing my Chocolatiere projects (and yes, I mentioned SketchMania with my projects!). I'm sorry I couldn't participate last month but I'll do my best to play along next week! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's up...did it a bit different, and used a banner instead of a bracket, also made a card this time around! Happy Holidays to you DeeDee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is actually a two-pager but Linky will only do a square so I just did the page that matches the sketch. HA, I'm all caught up!!

    ReplyDelete